Data Project Manager
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time position (1.0 FTE)
Qu Biologics is a private, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company located in Vancouver, BC, that develops Site Specific Immunomodulators (SSIs) which are designed to restore the body’s normal immune function to reverse the chronic inflammation underlying many conditions including cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
IS QU FOR YOU?
Love doing something that you can feel passionate about? Excited by innovation? Love new ideas and working with a creative, fun and inspired team? Want to make a difference in the world and work with people who feel the same? Then this is for you!
- You are well-organized, understand the importance of detail, and are able to multi-task and prioritize duties effectively
- You understand the importance of identifying and overcoming rate-limiting steps to ensure that projects are moving forward as quickly as possible, without sacrificing quality
- You are innovative and also practical and enjoy finding the most efficient and cost-effective solutions to real-world problems
- You value respectful, open communication and inspired teamwork to achieve shared goals
- You always ask “Why?”
The successful candidate must be a results-oriented “do-er” who is happy to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to interact positively with other team members are absolutely required. This position requires a proven ability to multi-task efficiently, to ensure that Qu’s Preclinical and Translational Research (PTR) program is fully supported in terms of data collation and report writing. This role requires the candidate to work as part of a growing team in a very busy company environment. You will report to the Operations Manager, PTR on a day-to-day basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Preclinical and Translational Research (PTR) scientific reports:
– Manage the entire process of generating study reports for each of Qu’s PTR studies
- Assign reports to PTR staff and facilitate their completion from initial draft through to sign-off and pdf generation
- Draft preclinical study reports based on existing protocols and data
- Coordinate review and approval of draft study reports
- Finalize reports in pdf format and ensure that they are saved in appropriate folders/databases
– Ensure that internal deadlines for completion of study reports are met
– Work with the Operations Manager, PTR, to ensure that external collaborators provide study reports in Qu’s format, in a timely manner
-Provide regular status reports on progress to be communicated to the leadership team
PTR study/report database
-Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, PTR, you will lead the following:
- Management and integration of past, current, and future studies into a central database
- Management and integration of reports born out of external collaboration with academic entities and contract research organizations (CROs)
Virtual Data Room (VDR)
- Upload relevant documents to the VDR
- Coordinate with leadership team and department heads to ensure that VDR content is complete and up-to-date
- Maintain the VDR framework spreadsheet
- Provide and generate status reports for VDR activity
- Attend/initiate relevant meetings as required
- MSc in field of Immunology strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Demonstrated writing/proof‐reading skills
- Excellent organization skills which are required for coordinating with staff
- Excellent time management skills are needed to meet deadlines
- Thorough understanding of Flow Cytometry, FlowJo, and GraphPad Prism, and MS
Word/Powerpoint/Excel strongly preferred
DESIRED START DATE
The position is open so please apply!
Salary commensurate with experience. A healthcare spending account and share options are available. Three (3) weeks annual vacation.
Qu Biologics Inc.
BUSINESS ADDRESS & LOCATION OF WORK
887 Great Northern Way, Suite 138
Vancouver, British Columbia V5T 4T5 Canada
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity matches your character, experience and skill set, please email a cover letter and your resume in Microsoft Word (doc/docx) or PDF format, to the attention of Momir Bosiljcic, Operations Manager PTR, at email@example.com. Applications may also be sent by regular mail to the Business Address provided above. Applications will not be accepted by fax or over the phone.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at Qu Biologics. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that we will not be fielding inquires by phone.