- This event has passed.
SBN Career Connect
November 18, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please join the Student Biotechnology Network (SBN) at Career Connect: Qu Biologics and learn about exciting career opportunities for life scientists from the Qu Biologics team. Students attending this event will get an exclusive chance to hear from employees in different departments at Qu Biologics, get a tour of the Qu Biologics facilities and participate in a Q&A networking session with the team. Interested students must submit a CV through the SBN registration form.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn about Qu Biologics, their values, company culture, and leadership style.
- Hear personal career development stories from Qu Biologics employees.
- Learn about different specializations that exist for life scientists in biotechnology pre-clincal research, clinical, manufacturing and operations departments.
- Discover career growth possibilities.
- Network with the Qu Biologics team over refreshments and light snacks.
2:00 – 2:20pm Welcome and overview of Qu Biologics, company history, values and culture by CEO Dr. Hal Gunn
2:20 – 3:20pm Overview presentation from the Pre-clinical Research, Clinical, Manufacturing and Operations departments (15 min each)
3:20 – 3:20pm Tour of Qu Biologics Facilities
3:30 – 4:00pm Q&A networking session with the Qu Biologics team
All applications will be reviewed by a panel of individuals from the SBN Executive Team. Successful applicants will be notified by 11:59pm November 11th, 2016. Spaces are limited, so we recommend you to apply early!
Click here to apply.